Friday, November 4, 2011

Clothespins Galore!

Clothespins aren't just for laundry anymore! I started selling wooden clothespins in my shop because there are so many things you can do with them. 

www.blogs.babycenter.com


I enjoy covering them with pretty paper or vintage maps and then you can attach magnets to them. You can do the same with fabric by simply pre-cutting to the size of the clothespin. This looks really pretty when the clothespin has been painted first.


www.missparty.net


The creativity of people amazes me. This mirror wreath is perfect for this time of year and could be painted any color or a combination of colors and hung by a ribbon.


www.countryliving.com


Another great idea for the upcoming season is this use in gift-wrapping. I think I may try this one. What's great is that they can be re-used by the recipient.


www.prudentbaby.com


And who knew clothespins could be an architectural feature? I don't think anyone would know those are clothespins.


www.countryliving.com


Any other ideas you have seen or done?

No comments:

Post a Comment