Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Art - Shabby Chic Style

This time of year most of us are looking around our homes and wanting to freshen up our decor. One great way to do that is with art. There are so many great options no matter what your taste. I found some great pieces in 3 different categories:

Paintings...




















Pink Roses







Mixed Media/Assemblage...


















Photography...



















Thread Spools




























Valentine book












So many to choose from!  I love them all, but photography may be my favorite. . . today.  What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about being featured! I'll have to go take a look at your Etsy shop now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty things!!!
    thanks for including my print on here :)
    xo
    dana
    cocoshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond Lovely!!!!

    Karen
    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete