Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Super Easy Recipe!

If you follow my blog or know me personally, you know that I have a very busy schedule. I rarely enjoy spending a lot of time cooking, so I am always looking for quick, easy, healthy recipes. Last night I tried something new for dinner and it turned out great, so I am sharing it...

I will call it Easy Baked Cornbread Chili. First, you mix a package of cornbread according to the instructions on the package.


Second, open 2 cans of chili and pour them into a baking dish. Easy, isn't it?


Then pour and spread the cornbread mixture over the chili and bake according to the cornbread's instructions.


When the cornbread is golden brown, dinner is ready. It's that easy! You can add cheese to the chili and a side salad to finish out the meal. Enjoy!


*Obviously you can make your cornbread and chili from scratch which would be even healthier, but that wouldn't be as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment