Sunday, July 19, 2009

Westmoreland Milk Glass - What's it worth??

I love vintage and antique and that includes milk glass. I have a great piece that was passed on to me from my grandmother from the Hobnail design. I love it and am not parting with it, but I have found a several other beautiful pieces over the years.

So I have a few pieces of milk glass that I am selling in my Etsy shop, but am having trouble pricing a couple of pieces. If you know about these specific pieces, I would love to hear from you!



The first is of the quilt design. It is a very large pedestal bowl. It is 7 inches tall and 8-9.25 inches in diameter at the top. It has the "WC" at the bottom. Of course I have found information on a lot of pieces in the quilt design, but I have never seen another one of these.


The other is also Westmoreland with "WC" printed on the bottom. It is a vase that is slanted at the top and is very tall and slender. It is 8.75 inches tall and about 2 inches in diameter at the top. The design is difficult to see - perhaps wheat or leaves.

I have two others listed in my shop that I was able to find information on and I will add these if I can find an accurate price. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I have mine like that priced at $15 & $8 There is practically no value in WC. Even some Fenton is coming down when I searched a couple weeks ago. I was really surprised.
    Nancy
    www.coeurdalenegifts.com
    coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shabby Chic mamma...I've got an award for you! Stop by my blog to pick it up!

    Decor mamma

    ReplyDelete