In honor of the Thanksgiving Day celebration, I decided to make a list of what I am thankful for. Sometimes life moves so quickly and can be so stressful that we can lose sight of what we have to be thankful for.
After a rough week, this could not have come at a better time for me! I was surprised that as I started my list of 5-10 reasons to be thankful, it just came pouring out and quickly grew to this list of over 20!
I am grateful for:
1. Healthy, happy family
2. Supportive husband
3. My health
4. My new enjoyment of running
5. My mother (for many reasons)
6. My brother just got a full-time job
7. I have a comfortable home
8. I can afford my needs and most wants
9. I have jobs that I love (yes, jobs)
10. Freedom to do what I want every week
11. I get to take my children to swimming
12. Homeschooling my son has gone great
13. My son and I enjoying books together
14. A regular schedule that I didn't have last year
15. A safe, reliable car that fits the whole family
16. Friends I absolutely love
17. Recent weight-loss
18. Music - couldn't live without it
19. A vacation that's coming soon
20. When my son helps his sister
21. When my daughter cheers on her brother
22. When my kids play nicely together
23. People I have met online through Twitter and my blog
24. My education
25. Being bilingual...
I could go on and on with even more!
Leave a comment of something you are thankful for.